Sum it up!
Main page - general overview regarding functionalities & version history
Set up your Jira® to sum values from source to destination fields
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and display result in a table
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and data in a 2-d table
Plan workload of your team members using our planning gadget
Sum up data in a 2-d table gadget
Create 2-d tables containing data you need - you can select what data will be displayed in rows and columns. Helps you plan resources, combine statistics & much more!
- Go to dashboard on which you're willing to place the Gadget
- Add Gadget called Planning report to the dashboard
- Fill in the details on the gadget configuration screen
- Saved filter (optional)
- JQL - select data you want to show in the table
- Fields to sum - select the fields you want to display in the table
- Rows values from - select parameter based on which you want to group your row data.
- Columns values from - select parameter based on which you want to group your column data.
4. Click on button "Save" and now you see statistics you always wanted :)
Changing row/column order
If you want to change order of the rows or columns, you can use drag&drop functionality directly on the dashboard