Sum it up!
Main page - general overview regarding functionalities & version history
Set up your Jira® to sum values from source to destination fields
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and display result in a table
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and data in a 2-d table
Plan workload of your team members using our planning gadget
Sum up numbers in a table using gadget
Create tables containing data with multiple statistics. With this functionality, you can analyse whatever you need to.
- Go to dashboard on which you're willing to place the Gadget
- Add Gadget called "Sum up table (filter/SQL)" to the dashboard
- Fill in the details on the gadget configuration screen
- Saved filter (optional)
- JQL - select data you want to show in the table
- Fields - select the fields you want to display in the table
- Group by - select parameter based on which you want to group your data.
4. Click on button "Save" and now you see statistics you wanted :)
Changing row order
If you want to change order of the rows, you can use drag&drop functionality directly on the dashboard