Main page - general overview regarding functionalities
Gadget which allows you to view your data via Dependancy wheel
Gadget which allows you to view your data via Sankey diagram
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and display result in a bar chart
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and display result in a pie chart
Gadget which allows you to sum up data and data in a 2-d table
Sum up data using Pie chart gadget
Create tables containing data with multiple statistics. With this functionality, you can analyse whatever you need to.
- Go to dashboard on which you're willing to place the Gadget
- Add Gadget called "Pie chart - Advanced analytics" to the dashboard
- Fill in the details on the gadget configuration screen
- Saved filter (optional)
- JQL - select data you want to show in the table
- Fields - select the fields you want to display in the table
- Group by - select parameter based on which you want to group your data.
4. Click on button "Save" and now you see statistics you wanted :)